Click on the show titles and visit the show pages to find out more about the shows, the presenters and check out tracklistings and competitions!
- Out & About with Peter Bithell – 9-11am
- James Brown 11am-12pm
- Passion for Poetry 12-1pm
Beryl Partridge brings you a relaxing hour of her favourite poetry, including her own pieces, mixed with an eclectic mix of music.
- Afternoon Tea – 1-3pm
- Rugby League Show – 4-5pm
- Health Inspector 5-6pm
North West health expert Claire Hegarty offers alternative tips for a healthy body and mind – First Wednesday of every month.
- Calon Talks Books 6-8pm – every fortnight
Paul Jeorett reviews the latest releases, chats about books on a given theme and invited authors into the studio for a chat. Includes a great mixture of music.
- Luke Durnell 6-8pm – every fortnight
- Music & More – 8-9pm
- Classical Sounds 4 U – 9-11pm
- Gino Franks 11pm-midnight